Sunday, July 1, 2012

DAY 5 - 9. I'VE BEEN BUSY!

Not much to report. It’s been a busy week with a photo shoot on Wednesday and hosting an event at an Expo on Friday.

I managed to get through both without a glass of champagne! Hoping next time I’m photographed I’ll be looking slimmer and much more comfortable in my own skin.

At the expo on Friday I was presented with tonnes of alcohol, chocolates, cakes and biscuits. All my favourites, and I wasn’t even tempted.

The HIGHLIGHT of this week though was weighing myself on Saturday morning. 1.8 kilos down! That was since my last weigh-in 6 days ago. Stoked!

This weekend my fiancé and I also tried pilates and yoga. We loved both and are going to focus mostly on pilates for now. I’m looking forward to seeing and feeling the benefits.

I’m spurred on after week 1’s loss. Today I am going walking with a friend then to a pilates class. Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment