Monday, June 25, 2012

DAY 3

First day at work on the detox. Waking up at 3am was hard, but hey it always is!

I had breakfast about 6am which was gluten free muesli with LSA and soy milk. Bought a vegan salad mid morning with plans to eat half for lunch and half for dinner. The funny thing was I wasn’t hungry when lunch time arrived so had to force myself to eat!

Sipped on Green Tea all morning.

Late in the afternoon I got really hungry and chowed down on rice crackers... they tasted good. Too good. So I checked the ingredients list. SUGAR! How could this be? My “sugar free” friends east them all the time! My “shopping list” from my “detox” colleague has rice crackers on it. I discussed with a sugar free friend who says the TINY percentage of sugar is minimal. A few grams. I’m still disappointed. Will eat them as little as possible.

Dinner was the rest of the vegan salad. I am proud of myself. This is hard!

On Friday I am hosting an event and taking part in a stage/comedy debate at a large venue. I’ve just realised I’ll now have to do this with no glass of champagne in hand to ease the nerves. Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment